"The Pilgrimage book by Paulo Coelho"Recently i read these book,really I felt wonder and soulful connection with this book,I learn so many exercises by these book for control my negative thoughts,I think myself into author Paulo Coelho and my inner voice into another pilgrim his friend petrus,if you start to read this book you never feel boring because it make your curiosity about his pilgrimage path,it is worth to read mainly religious and spiritual persons also adventures lovers,I never forgot this book,his pilgrimage experience is filled with quest for wisdom, adventures and comical, his patience is admired me to face these world.the cruelty exercise is my favourite page of this book I am also doing this exercise to control my thought.my heartful thanks to the author Paulo Coelho for his valuable spiritual book pilgrimage..✍️